- Make sure the specification on your device are sufficient to run the game Pet Cafe and we recommend that the smartphone device you use has at least RAM 1Gb in order to play the Pet Cafe smoothly.
- Make sure you have tried to close other programs in multiple windows or submenus on your home screen (including programs running in the main background of your device).
- Make sure your OS Version is suitable for running the game, so the game will not crash.
- Please Clear Data or Cache, check the memory storage in your device, make sure that you have enough memory space to be able to run Pet Cafe. This is a temporary solution and Clear Data or Cache will continue to be able for use any time. This may need again in the future. Here are some simple steps to clear the data and cache:
a. Open the Settings menu on your smarthphone.
b. Tap Apps.
c. Select the app in the List.
d. Tap delete / Clear Cache.
- Please make sure you use stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or mobile data) on your device.
- Sometimes re-installing games can help solve the issue are experiencing you. Your Character infomation (inventory item, level, etc.) will not disappear during reinstallation in accordance with the provisions in every game.
- Make sure to check the updates of the Pet Cafe games, because they can provide bug or error fixes and enhancements along with additional improvements in the game. To find out if there is an update at the game, please check it on the LYTOmobi website or at the Google Play Store and check if there is any button "Update" or just button "Install".
Still have a question? Contact Us