- If you use device Android:
The most accurate way to find out when your order will arrive is to track your package. You can do this through the Store or using a tracking number. If you don’t have a tracking number you can see an estimate of your delivery date in your Google Store order history.
- Open your Google Store order history.
- Find the order you want to track.
- Click Order details.
- Click Track it.
- Open the email account linked to your Google Account.
- Search for an email with the subject line that starts 'Your Google Store Order'.
- If you have multiple orders, find the email for the one you want to track.
- Follow the instructions in the email to track your order using the tracking number.
- If you use device iOS:
To view the most up-to-date information on your order or track your delivery, visit our Order Status website. If you are paying by credit or debit card, you will also be able to amend your order details here. Modifiable details are marked with an ‘edit’ button.
You will receive an order acknowledgment email to confirm that we have received your order. Once your order has been accepted and shipped we will also send you a dispatch notification email containing carrier information and estimated delivery dates.
If you still have any issue that still not receive your item after purchase, please contact our Support Team through Submit Ticket or Submit Request