If you have problem on the connection, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Internet Connection: Check that you have a connection to the Internet. To do this, determine if you have one of the following icons at the top of your screen:
- Your device will display the Wi-Fi icon or one of the cellular data network icons if your device has an active network connection.
If you are using Wi-Fi, you won't see a cellular data network indicator unless you turn off Wi-Fi.
- Airplane Mode Off: Make sure that the “Airplane Mode” is turned off by going to ‘Settings’ > ‘Airplane Mode’.
- Restart: The next step is to restart your iOS or Android device.
Press and hold both the ‘Home’ and ‘Sleep’ buttons at the same time. A slider will appear - keep holding the buttons and the screen will go blank. Continue holding until the Apple logo appears and the device begins to start up.
Use the 'Restart' function on your device if available (this can be found on the 'Power options' menu, which can be accessed by holding down the power button), or simply power off the device and then turn it back on.
- Check for Updates: If the connection problem continues after restarting, check if you are using the latest version of the Mobile App. To do this for LYTOmobi games, go to the 'More' section. To update any of our Apps on your iOS or Android device, see below.
Visit the App Store on your device and click 'Update' at the bottom right hand corner. If one of our App appears here, select it and simply follow the instructions.
Go to the ‘More’ section of the application, then ‘Settings & Tools’. Use the ‘Check for Updates’ button in the ‘Info and Updates’ section.
- Reinstall Application: If all the above fails, follow these instructions to reinstall the application on your device.
- To backup the application data, connect your device to your computer and sync with iTunes. See here for more.
- Once the sync is complete, touch and hold our app icon on the Home screen until the icons start to wiggle.
- Press the “x” on the corner of the icon.
- Press ‘Delete’ to remove the application and all of its data from your iPhone.
- Press the ‘Home’ button to lock the Home screen icons in place.
- Reinstall the Mobile App. To do this, sync the device again with iTunes.
- To back-up the application data, connect your device to your computer and follow the device manufacturer's instructions to perform a sync.
- Once the sync is complete, go to 'Settings' > 'Applications' > 'Manage Applications'. Select the Mobile application and follow the instructions to 'Uninstall'.
- Reinstall the Mobile App. To do this, download the Mobile App again using the methods provided on this site.
Contact Support: If the problem continues, please Submit a request with a detailed report about your connection problem, including any error messages you are given, what mobile device you are using, and what iOS or Android version you are running.