Occasionally, to fully understand the problems you are encountering, we may require a screenshot from your device. It is also best practice to do this whenever you encounter a problem. Please follow the instructions below on how to take a screenshot:
- Press and hold the ‘Sleep/Wake’ button with the ‘Home’ button for 1-2 seconds until the screen flashes
- The screenshot will be automatically saved to Photos
Depending on the device you are using, there are several ways to capture a screenshot on Android.
- Press and hold the ‘Volume Down’ button with the ‘Power’ button for 1-2 seconds until the screen flashes
- Or, press and Hold ‘Home’ and ‘Power’ to capture the screenshot
- Images will be automatically saved to your Gallery in the ‘Screenshots’ folder